Weekend Trip

August 15, 2016

Friday, August 05, 2016
If you guys aren't already aware, I have been insanely obsessed with smoothie bowls. The whole idea of being meticulous with how I arrange each topping and all the colors and flavors there are for me to play around with is just all too cool and fun for me. So now that you are either double aware or just recently aware of this, it should be of no surprise that breakfast was a crafted smoothie bowl and so was lunch for me (heh heh). On a side note, I also made eggs and bacon! Can never go wrong with that combo.
Almost immediately after finishing breakfast, me and my sister and her boyfriend went to check out the newly released movie, Suicide Squad, in theaters. The movie wasn't amazingly amazing but a whole lot better than the 27-percent rating that it got on Rotten Tomatoes. Overall I thought it was a good movie.

After the movie, we got straight home, whipped up a quick lunchie and headed on the road where I found myself immersed in Sudoku puzzles and distasteful tracks one after the other for nearly three hours.Finally arrived around 6:00 p.m. and promptly made our way to the pool.
And dinner time! Attempt at Italian by Asians and me running back and forth between checking out what's cooking in the kitchen and the current status in the Olympics.
Saturday, August 06, 2016
Yay for team coffee! Which apparently only consisted of me and Mr Kim. Much better than having no one on my side because the last time that happened I had to rummage the house for chocolate as a source of energy booster for my mornings. Breakfast was a good o'classic. Scrambled eggs, diced potatoes and turkey bacon. Okay maybe not so classic but lets pretend the diced potatoes were hashed potatoes and the turkey bacon was pork bacon for just a moment. There's nothing against dreaming a bit right folks? Oh yeah and nothing against a little dessert after breakfast right? Just a small tasting of my friend's green tea frappe.
Got in some Pokémon hunting. Checked out the local H-Mart. Grabbed some much coveted soup dumplings for lunch. Got in some more Pokémon hunting. Grabbed bingsoo (Korean shaved ice) for post lunch dessert. Some more Pokémon hunting. To another local H-Mart we go with mega loads of samples to go around. And finally back to the house! Whew!
Tried to get in as much tanning as I could before the sun set but that sort of failed. Note: not a good idea to tan with folks who are scared of the sun and of getting tan. Then dinner it was which probably took a good two hours or so to grill.
Sunday, August 07, 2016
This was our last day so not much was going on. Breakfast was a duplicate of Saturday's (scrambled eggs, diced potatoes, and turkey bacon). Checked out the mall, grabbed lunch at a Taiwanese joint that my sister wanted to introduce her boyfriend to, checked out another mall, and back on the road we were.

No comments :

Post a Comment