Wild Eyes

July 31, 2015

For the past couple of days I have actually been in Texas on a small family road trip vacation (wow, that actually sounded a lot wordier for me to describe than what it sounded in my mind ha) for about a week. And yes I know, I am pretty guilty for slacking on updating you guys about what's up with my life on my social media platforms but I usually am too exhausted to whip out my computer on vacation after running around with my camera 24/7. Literally. Being a photographer, videographer, and having to "supposedly" model for another camera can get kind of crazy sometimes. But hey, tell you what. I'll make sure that the video diary for this trip will be well worth it. Shake on that. 

So, here's the first of who knows how many there may be to come outfits and little nature scenery of good o' big Texas you guys. 

top: gap | skirt: j.crew | shoes: tommy hilfiger

No comments :

Post a Comment